Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Singapore Zoo!!!!

We went to the Zoo on Sunday with my Cousin Oliver!

WOW WOW WOW!!!

Oliver gets to go to the zoo all the time and knows where all the great animals are. We fed the elephants bananas and carrots and they almost sucked our fingers off.
We saw Lions, all the big cats, Zebra's, Giraffe's, Monkeys and Orangutans! Oliver's favourite animals are the Lemurs or "Move it's"as he calls them. They came right up to us but we couldn't touch them because they are wild animals.
Can you see the Girafe behind us?

My favourite bit was having butterflies land on me. They felt really tickely and made me laugh lots.Uncle Andrew had one land on his ear!! Sooo funny!
We had a great day at the zoo. Thanks for taking me!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones